Sunday, March 15

Uche Jumbo Stlishly showed us her mother

 
Today is mother's day for Anglican people and Actress Uche Jumbo took it to facebook to celebrate her mum.
Hear her message below.....
You always encourage me to push forward even when doubt crippled me.You satisfied my overwhelming neediness and always gave me an honest feedback! Thank you for your prayersStill the strongest woman i know! Happy mothering sunday to you my African Queen and to ALL mothers! ‪#‎HappyMothersDay‬!
'You always encourage me to push forward even when doubt crippled me.You satisfied my overwhelming neediness and always gave me an honest feedback! Thank you for your prayers💪Still the strongest woman i know! Happy mothering sunday to you my African Queen and to ALL mothers! #HappyMothersDay!'


No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook