Tuesday, August 16

How My Childhood Friend Betrayed Me Part One:Our Beginning



This is a true life story of a girl when she was growing up.
The story is long and we are going to take it bit by bit. We are going to start with part one, after reading part one; you watch out for part two. This story is about hate, rivalry, betrayal, envy with jealous, supremacy battle and many more. Stay tuned as we give you this story. It is real, it happened to someone. 


There was this girl I grew up with, we are from the same family, and we attended the same secondary school, thou she was my senior in school and a few years older than me. She is a married woman now with children, but still not satisfied.
All these happened but I didn’t link them to hatred until lately.

First, one day I went to her house and asked for a drinking water, her younger brother brought out a glass of water for me but she collected the water from her brother and told me to hold my taste for water until I get to my house because the glass of water her brother offered me was the only water in their house. She took the water away and the brother was astonished. To cut the story short, she never offered me any food or anything but took whatever she liked whenever she visited my house. She also ate what she wanted in my house.

Second one; when I got admission into the secondary school she was attending, she was not happy at all, she tried all her best to make me change school, but my mother insisted I must finish there.  I was doing well in school but she never liked it. She tried all her best to get me into trouble in school but I escaped, until when she got to SS3 (class 6) I was in SS 1 (Class 4 ). She manipulated me by making me believe all her class mates hate me with passion especially the senior prefect, she encouraged me to fight the boy whenever he flogs me in school. I did and it got me into serious trouble. But God save me using all the teachers and the school principal. They believed the boy must have provoked me for me to fight back. Her intention was for me to get rusticated but it didn’t happen. She was even among those that testified against me at the principal’s office but her testimony was not taken because she was not even around when the fight broke out.

She made me believe that she was behind me, until someone told me. She denied it and said people misunderstood her testimony, I was not there when she was testifying because it was one of the rules in school.  Those involved wouldn't be around to see the witnesses. We made up and moved on.
Disclaimer: The story is not mine, someone's story.
 To be continued.....Agatha C.2016.

No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook