Wednesday, May 6

Kelly Rolland partners with Dreft detergent to share her love for son(Titan)

Kelly Roland, shares the joy of motherhood by  partnering  with a detergent company dreft  with her son.
Hear what she said in a statement below...
“I am beyond excited to partner with Dreft as they introduce their new line of products. They are a staple in my laundry room,”
“I used Dreft when I was pregnant with Titan to prepare his clothes for his arrival and now that my ‘little man’ is growing and exploring the world around him, I am thrilled that Dreft’s Active Baby will help me clean the messes I know he is going to get himself into! I must admit – I have been using Dreft Blissfuls on my own clothes so I can take that delicious baby smell, that reminds me of Titan, with me wherever I go."
Aww. Even more sweet is the video that accompanied her announcement, which shows a few of her bonding moments with her son. No word on whether she's passing along any free products to Blue Ivy.Watch the video here

No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook