Tuesday, June 9

Please aside your office do you use free Wifi? Iyanya said people use free WiFi to gossip on internet.lol

The Tripple MG artists and winner if project fame said his haters helped him to be where he is today and he and Ubi Franklin has been through a lot together.
He recalled how they drove an old with Ubi. But this free WiFI sha! Because I know people password their WiFi may be he doesn't.


In his words, “From Project Fame to the man I've become today, everyday, God shows me love. I work hard, I dream and believe in my dreams. My haters motivate me to achieve more. What you see is the half of me. I don't sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip others. Me and Ubi came in this game driving that messed up deranged Rover but now we are ‘made men’. What’s your story?”

No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook