Thursday, August 20

Our Celebrity's Child Today Is Omotola's Son Captain E!


Today is his birthday we celebrate together with his family.
Read this sweet message from his mother,  below...
"Happy birthday@iamcaptainE ! I have not met a young person as Hardworking as this kid. I was an early starter myself , started working at age 15/16 but mine was out of need... This kid started working, buying his own equipment from school jobs and pocket monies from age 13!

I salute and pray for you son, you always say I inspire you , am not sure I've ever told you but "You" inspire and encourage me hardworker, God bless and keep you. Love you much!�� still#Africasyoungestmusicproducer #17#Thetakeoff".
 How sweet that sound, the boy is a musician and a music producer too.
Happy birthday Captain E more blessings dude.

No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook