Monday, October 26

Hello Unique and symbolic 2015 batch B corp members, get in here this news is for you.

Hello 2015 batch B corp members, did you know you are a Corp member with a difference? I am here to inform you that you are special, unique and symbolic. Hehehehehe others make una no jealous them na their God-win oooo.

I see  the future highest employers of labor, Dangote, Bill Gate, Mike Adenuga, Mrs. Alakija, Linda Ikeji*winks*, Nigeria's Oprah, Oknojo Iwela, late Dora Akunyili (But you will not die untimely death amen). etc. That what I see each time I think of the Corpers in this batch


This page is now Corp members page *winks* I will be showing all the corps members who wish to appear here with his or her pictures and what is going on in their camps.

Features:
Hottest Corp member of the day
The most beautiful/handsome every weekend....we will select the corp members with the highest vote re-post them and we will vote again. The winner gets my gift instantly.

If you want to compete for anything in the camp you can send me your pictures etc
All the activities in the camp
foods in the camp
Hostel rooms etc.

The most active corp member will get first allowee from me after camp.
Show us how you look for the day and the fun in your camp.
Once again welcome to Camp and serve your father's land without any fear or favor.
God be with you all.

I have a Facebook page please help a sister by liking it https://www.facebook.com/agatha.com.ng
Instagram https://instagram.com/agatha_chibuike
Twitter https://twitter.com/NWOSUAGATHACHIC
Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/agathac
whatsapp me om 08067125604 please for photos, videos and eyewitness report.
Image from Google.

5 comments:

Olovo said...

Its cool...agatha the process of posting a comment d give headache ooooo

Unknown said...

Nice one hope I pray all the corpoers should see this and participate nice one.

Anonymous said...

Cool news ever

Anonymous said...

Good news

nwadikestephen said...

Aunty chi this is good news thanks for this

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook