Tuesday, June 16

Lifenews-Stepfather Rapes His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Her Mother Forces Her Into Having an Abortion.

teengirl6
In Britain, a man raped his stepdaughter and then made her have a secret abortion. The abuse began when she was 12-years-old after the man moved in with her mother. Initially, the stepfather didn’t abuse her but just overloaded her with gifts and cash. Then, one-day, he kissed her while her mother was making dinner.

According to the International Business Times, the girl told him to stop but that just encouraged him to continue. She said, “I was shocked and told him to stop but it only spurred him on. That was the start. I’d been in the bath one night a few weeks later, and he knew I’d be getting ready for bed so he came into my room. I tried to tell him to leave, but he forced me down onto the bed and ripped my towel away before raping me. I had no choice. I was terrified.”
Unbelievably, the girl’s mother refused to believe her daughter’s report of abuse, stuck by her husband’s side and forced her to have the abortion. In fact, it wasn’t until her daughter was 22-years-old and contracted HIV that the abuse came to light. The woman, who’s now pregnant with her boyfriend’s baby, said she found out about her condition during a routine antenatal blood test.
She said, “When the midwife said I was HIV positive my world fell apart. The abuse had stayed a secret for so long. In that moment, everything came back to punch me in the stomach. I felt disgusting, dirty and inhuman.” Thankfully, her unborn son has not contracted the virus because the diagnosis was caught early and she was treated with anti-retroviral drugs.
Unfortunately, forced abortion after rape is not uncommon and sometimes the abortion industry aids perpetrators by covering up the abuse and performing abortions on minors. For example, in the United States, a Colorado man took his stepdaughter in for abortion after raping her and Planned Parenthood performed the abortion on the 13-year-old girl. After the abortion, the girl was sent home with her abuser, who had been abusing her for seven years.

Although some people believe that forced abortion doesn’t occur in the U.S., statistics prove otherwise. In fact, as LifeNews previously reported, as many as 64% of women say they have felt pressure to have an abortion. Elliot Institute director David Reardon, who co-authored a Medical Science Monitor study of American and Russian women with the 64 percent figure, said, “In many of the cases documented for our ‘Forced Abortion in America’ report, police and witnesses reported that acts of violence and murder took place after the woman refused to abort or because the attacker didn’t want the pregnancy.”

No comments:

Follow agathanews.com on Facebook